Volunteer!

Hi friends!

Today I want to post about volunteer work at the soup kitchen! Many of those who are reading these blogs have probably volunteered at some point, BUT for those who haven't: what are you waiting for?! TASK needs volunteers for a variety of reasons! Whether it be serving food, tutoring adults, or helping out with "Kids day off" OR you could donate and volunteer in that way!

For more information on VOLUNTEERING, visit TASK's website to get the full on details about how you too can help out the soup kitchen!

For those who have volunteered, please comment below and talk of your experiences! Get other people PUMPED about becoming a volunteer!

I will begin: I went to TASK twice during the month of October. Once I served bread and fruits and another day I passed out salt and pepper to the patrons during a mid-day meal on Friday. I enjoyed every second of it. Many times people would smile and bid me good morning, and I couldn't help but smile back. It felt so good to help out, and left my tummy tingling with happiness at the end of the mid-day period. It is always nice to give back to the community every once in awhile.

So Volunteer! Make a difference!

Fight the Hunger!

No comments:

Post a Comment